Stephen Hamilton – Baked Fish with Roasted Potatoes, topped with Strawberry Pineapple Relish.
8 oz Fish fillet (basa)
3 each Potatoes
4 each Strawberries, small dice
1 each Pineapple, small dice
3 each Lime or lemon
to taste Salt
to taste Pepper, black
1 oz All purpose seasoning
1 oz Fish season
2 fl oz Oil, vegetable
1 oz Thyme, chopped
1 oz Parsley, chopped
1 oz Butter, unsalted
6 oz Broccoli
6 oz Carrot
1 oz Bell pepper (red) – julienne
1 each Aluminum foil (small reel)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F(180° C)
2. Season fish in a bowl with salt, pepper, thyme, parsley, all purpose, fish season and 1 tsp oil then set aside.
3. Lined baking tray with aluminum foil and grease it with oil then place seasoned fish on the baking tray cover with another piece of foil, baked for 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Bring salted water to a boil and add potatoes, boil until potatoes are tender, removed and set aside to cool .
5. Season potatoes with salt, pepper, parsley and oil, place them on a baking try and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Blanch and refresh carrots, broccoli. In a sauté pan add butter and oil sauté carrots, broccoli and bell pepper for 3mins. Season with salt and pepper.
7. In a bowl add strawberries, pineapples, lime juice, salt, pepper and parsley. Chill in the refrigerator.